betahaus is one of the leading coworking spaces in Europe with two locations in Berlin, a global network of partner spaces in 76 locations worldwide, and 1,000+ community events per year. In the start of this year we opened 2 new houses in the city, and our team is growing fast! We're looking to hire a Social Media and Community Intern who can help us improve our social media presence and keep the communication with our members and the coworking community flowing.
What sets us apart from other coworking spaces is that we're a community first. We're a team that works hard, and also has a lot of fun together. We are do-ers, solution-centered, and collaborative.
* An energetic, highly dynamic work atmosphere
* The opportunity to join a collaborative, intimate, fun and international team
* Free access to all our partner spaces and membership perks (ie. flexible work environment, global coworking membership, workshops, and more!)
* A chance to engage in one of the most prominent coworking communities in Europe
* Insight into the Berlin startup ecosystem
* The opportunity to grow within a global organisation
* Keeping our Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) active
* Researching events, videos and blogs, interesting for our community
* Building creative Social Media strategies
* Creating a content calendar
* Conducting a competitive and social strategy audit
* Creating Instagram stories and Social Media posts during our weekly community events
* Creating creative visuals for social media (GIF's, pictures or even videos)
* Improving communication with members in our Slack Channel
Note: This is a 3-month internship with an opportunity for hiring after the end of the internship.
Starting Date: October
Interested? Please send your CV and short motivational letter to email@example.com. Share with us why you think you are the perfect fit for this position and what you want to learn from it. Maybe you can even think about a Social Media project that would be interesting for you.
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2019
Know someone who might be interested? Share this post!