Select the type of membership you want
Upcoming event dates:
Ready to go international with your business and you’re thinking going live in France?
You would like to avoid intercultural mistakes or You don’t know how to communicate with French people for your project?
And you have no idea on why your French partners don’t end their sentences when they talk…
Join our Office Hours:
To get the best know-how to start on the French marketto go over intercultural and communication barrierto discover the latest trends on social media platforms and in the press in France (and other French speaking countries)
We’re sepecialised on French speaking markets and we can help you to adapt your business development strategy, to set relevant communication and marketing strategies through PR and Social Media activities.
About Event holder
KomLeBaobab is an Intercultural Media and Public Relations agency based in Lyon-France and also presents in Berlin. Working in different cultural environment enables KomLeBaobab to answer specific Intercultural needs in matter of Communication in French speaking countries. The agency offers Management Relations for all types of media (press, online, radio, TV) and with Influencers (Instagramers, Bloggers, Youtubers…). The agency supports Small and Medium companies, Entrepreneurs and Start-ups with services like PR strategy, PR campaign and Social Media Marketing or PR & Social Media events.
Christelle Kamanan is the founder of KomLeBaobab, an intercultural Media and Public Relations agency. Matching her intercultural background (France and Ivory Coast) with her communication skills, Christelle has been collaborating with various organisations and people, in different countries. She studied German Language and Civilisation and she has been in Germany for more than 5 years now.
- To secure your spot please register in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
- In your email please indicate which 30-minute time slot you would like on the day. Your preferred 30-minute time slot must be within the specified time frame for this Office Hours session
- Office Hours is a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop or a presentation. Please come prepared with your own questions.
- Once you arrive, please go to reception and wait. The event will take place at the "Club Lounge" located next to Reception.
- Only one session (30 minutes) per person per month.
- If you would like to cancel, please have the courtesy to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming event dates: