betahaus | Office Hours are one-on-one free consultancy sessions (30 mins) with experts from our community to our community.
With these Office Hours (1 on 1 sessions) you will gain insights into the seed investors perspective and support on topics such as business modelling, go 2 market approach, target group structuring and on funding need/valuation etc.
About Event Holder (WestTech Ventures and Project Flying Elephant)
WestTech Ventures is a technology-oriented early-stage investor in Berlin. WestTech invests in startups in the pre-seed phase, during founding and building of the company in the seed phase and continues to support the growth stage and the exit. The focus of WestTech is on topics such as: software, software engineering, B2B, SaaS, mobile services, media, media technology and education. eCommerce and Games projects are not in their focus. WestTech Ventures also has launched Project Flying Elephant, a Deep Tech Incubator. The program supports strong tech teams with up to €50,000 in funding as well mentoring, workshops, office space and various high-quality services.
- Masoud Kamali, is the CEO and Founder of WestTech and also the Founder of the S&S Media Group. The group is a publisher of magazines, books and online portals and as conference organizer for major technologies from Java and .NET to web development and mobile technologies. He studied computer science and philosophy in Frankfurt am Main and lived and worked in Singapore and Silicon Valley.
- Alexander Kölpin is COO and Partner at WestTech Ventures. He is a co-founder of the Berlin Web Week, co-founded and was the COO of the SeedVC German Startups Group Berlin AG. Prior to this he was e.g. management consultant at inubit AG (now Bosch Software Innovations) and Arthur Andersen. He holds postgraduate degrees in Economics, European Studies and Sociology from Berlin, Exeter (UK) and Krakow (PL).
- Fabian Leipelt is the Business Analyst of WestTech and also the programm manager of the Project Flying Elephant. He studied Management at the University of Leipzig. During his studies he spent time abroad in Slovenia and Indonesia. His experience includes also working for Groupon in Australia and Germany.
- To secure your spot please register in advance.
- Office Hours is a one-on-one consultation session. Not a group workshop or a presentation.
- Once you arrive, please go to reception and wait. The event will take place at reception.
- Only one session (30 minutes) per person per month.