- Project planning and ongoing development
- Planning and coordinating project logistics including meetings, scheduling workshops and courses at betahaus | Education
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication: communicate clearly, concisely, and frequently.
- Assisting in planning, and implementation
- Working with social media to increase workshops' and courses' social media presence and engagement.
- You have experience in organising events / projects
- You have good organisational skills
- You're excellent in written and verbal communication
- You're comfortable running meetings with a wide variety of audiences
- You're studying, or you have graduated from a relevant studies. Passionate about the culture of startups, design, makers and doers.
As our intern in Project Management & Marketing, you will be able to take part in a betahaus | Education course or workshop of your choice: WordPress, 3D Printing, Weaving, Indesign, Introduction to woodshop, etc. Take a look out our program: www.betahaus.com/berlin/education
Also, if you have ideas, you're more then welcome to pitch them and make them happen in betahaus!
Starting date : Up for discussion
Do you think this is the right position for you? Please send us your CV and a short letter of intent at email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you!
your betahaus team
Click here for further announcements in the 'haus!
After you’ve taken care of your paperwork and you’ve signed up both in Bürger- and Finanzamt, you are all set up to start working. One of the best ways to get integrated into the city fast, meet like-minded people, and even find clients is by working from a coworking space. There are tons of benefits for freelancers and luckily Berlin has a lot to offer in this way. A coworking space is a physically collaborative shared workspace, which brings all kinds of creatives and entrepreneurs together. It’s a perfect place for startups, freelancers, digital nomads and even corporates searching for innovation. And it’s the biggest advantage towards the typical office space is that it pushes a collaborative exchange between its members and facilitates the creative process and networking.