June 19, 2015
- Project planning and ongoing development
- Planning and coordinating project logistics including meetings, scheduling workshops and courses at betahaus | Education
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication: communicate clearly, concisely, and frequently.
- Assisting in planning, and implementation
- Working with social media to increase workshops' and courses' social media presence and engagement.
- You have experience in organising events / projects
- You have good organisational skills
- You're excellent in written and verbal communication
- You're comfortable running meetings with a wide variety of audiences
- You're studying, or you have graduated from a relevant studies. Passionate about the culture of startups, design, makers and doers.
As our intern in Project Management & Marketing, you will be able to take part in a betahaus | Education course or workshop of your choice: WordPress, 3D Printing, Weaving, Indesign, Introduction to woodshop, etc. Take a look out our program: www.betahaus.com/berlin/education
Also, if you have ideas, you're more then welcome to pitch them and make them happen in betahaus!
Starting date : Up for discussion
Do you think this is the right position for you? Please send us your CV and a short letter of intent at email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you!
your betahaus team
Click here for further announcements in the 'haus!