- Open minded, positive, and hands-on
- A proactive problem-solver; where other people see a blank wall, you see a white wall with a door in it
- A good listener with great communications skills
- A people person; you understand what a community needs in order to function well, and what individuals need in order to have a productive and positive day'
- A team player who lifts the mood of others around them
- Flexible and willing to learn
You could start right away and we would be very happy if you could stay for at least 3 months.
This is an unpaid internship but may lead to a a paid position in the future.
Please send your CV to Katy@betahaus.de
Check other job opportunities, announcements and events in betahaus here.