May 19, 2014
One whole week we will work directly next to the BEACH! You can choose the date: 1st trip departs on 14 - 21st or join the second one on 23 - 30th of June.
The aim is to find the perfect combination of surfing Spanish waves and getting business done – work & travel 2.0! And all other coworkers from different coworking spaces, coworking fans and anybody are more than welcome to join us!
Just a walk away from the beach in Galicia, we have everything here that the coworking and surfer's heart desires . Our coworking friends from Driftwood Travelling have organized this trip for us and ensured that we feel sunny well. Because there is :
* 7 x varied organic breakfast
* 7 x dinner (cooking by each 2-3 participants - supplies brought by Driftwood Travelling )
* For advanced surfers: 7 x surf-guiding by the Driftwood Travelling team
* For Surf-Beginners : 3 x 3 hrs surf lesson with the surf teachers of Driftwood Travelling. In addition, common surfing and sharing tips and tricks.
* Different surfboards for beginners and advanced.
* 5 Yoga-Sessions offered by coworker Simone
* WIFI and Shared Printer
All this is included in the cost of 650EUR (betahaus member) or 750EUR (no betahaus member). There are cheap flights with Ryan Air to Porto or Santiago de Compostela. From there you can rent a car or guys from Driftwood Travelling pick you up with their van.
Book the spot here: http://www.driftwood-travelling.com/booking/
This time we will not surf just the web!
your betahaus | team
Check out our calendar for upcoming events.