to answer all your questions about our upcoming festival People in beta and hopefully to get you a bit as excited as we are, here is our HOW TO FESTIVAL:
- People in beta is a festival about Startup Culture, Coworking and DIY, happening on 1st of October at betahaus Berlin.- People in beta is for free and everybody can drop by.- You can find all the information and details here.
- In general our teeny tiny festival consists of four parts:1. A community BREAKFAST in the morning (Start: 10.30 am), where we will also hand over Awesome Foundation Award. If you want to join the breakfast, please register here. Knowing some numbers makes planning much much easier for us.
2. WORKSHOPS and TALKS and an edition of BETAPITCH during the day (Workshops: 12.30 - 17.30 / betapitch 18.00)- Talks will be held at Arena (4th floor), just drop by, find a seat and listen.- For the Workshops please register here, when you want to join the Meet your vision workshop just send a mail to email@example.com. The workshops will be held at Innospace (4th floor).- For betapitch: find all the information here or get your ticket here.
3. Parallel to People in beta, Makerplatz is happening in our beloved Open design city and all over Moritz...ähm Makerplatz. Have a look here or have a look at the workshops, that need registration here.
4. Jamsession and a huge party in the evening: Make sure to bring your instrument and/or your dancing shoes. Things are going to be wild! For the PARTY: Entrance 5 Euro / For all People in beta attendees, please go to infocounter and put your name on the guestlist.
-If you are spontaneous and have a topic join our OPEN SESSION during People in beta or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org now! We'll have kind of a speakers corner open all day for 30 Minutes talks about anything you can imagine. It will be right in the center of betahaus on the stage of our beloved café.
-Make sure to scroll to the very end of our People in beta Festivalpage: there are some great SPECIALS waiting for you: how about a massage, playing the wolfgame, watching some great videos in our little cinema or get inspired and inspire others to do something good.
Feel free to spread the word, you can use this or this or this.
Well that's it. See you on Saturday October 1st!
More upcoming events and announcements you can find here!
The new space is six stories spread out across 2800 sqm. We’ll be renovating the building with our members in mind, so here’s what we can promise:
We'll be updating The Move landing page with photos as we have them, so watch out for that!
We’ll open the doors of our new space between mid-August and mid-September 2018. We plan to begin moving in July to ensure that the space is functional and comfortable by the time you get there. Bottom line, we’ll do everything we can to make the move as seamless as possible.
The move is our third big announcement of 2018 following the news that we’re be expanding our operations with betahaus | Tirana and managing coworking for Berlin’s new blockchain space, Full Node.
The idea behind betahaus was never to be just a coworking space. We wanted to create a platform where people of our generation could thrive personally and professionally. We’ve always thought we could do this on a much bigger scale and we’re thrilled to see it happening. We’re excited about what we’re able to learn from this move, not just for betahaus, but for the future of coworking in Europe.
We’re sure you have a lot of questions about what’s coming next.
We want to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or join us for a closed Town Hall where we’ll answer all of your questions and talk through any concerns. We’ve also started members-only page for FAQs, resources, and important dates about the move (check your inbox!).
We've got some big changes ahead of us, but one thing's for sure: we're so glad to have you with us for the ride!
We're looking forward to this new challenge, and will keep you updated along the way. Get in touch with any questions you might have about Full Node!
Not a blockchain startup but looking for a coworking space? Be sure to check out the flexible membership options at betahaus!
Please fill our the form below and we'll get back to you soon!
Prinzessinnenstr. 19-20, 10969 Berlin
+49 30 609809270
Mon-Fri, 9am to 8pm: Club Members
24/7 Access: Pro Members
Mon-Thurs: 9am to 8pm
Fri: 9am to 6pm
Mon-Fri 8am to 6pm,
Sat: 10am to 4pm