betahaus is one of the leading coworking spaces in Europe with an HQ in Berlin, a global network of partner spaces in 76 locations worldwide, and 1,000+ community events per year.
Our team is tight-knit, ambitious, and entrepreneurial. We are a team that eats breakfast together. We do yoga sometimes, too. We're experts at work and misfits and makers on the side. Some of us are parents or founders or pet owners who still make time to stay out late for a good summer party. We know people from all over the world (and come from far and wide, too).
Our coworking space has 500+ members who run their businesses or work from our space. But we believe being a member should come with perks beyond just a desk! That’s where you come in.
Here's what you'll get when you join our team:
- Free access to all our partner spaces and membership perks (ie. flexible work environment, global coworking membership, workshops, and more!)
- Work experience in one of the most prominent startup communities in Europe
- The opportunity to grow within a global organisation
- Compensation to be issued by Erasmus for Entrepreneurs
Your responsibilities include...
- Research perks and benefits offered by other coworking spaces
- Review current partnerships and find new partnership opportunities (daycare, dog walks, software or business tools, language classes, gym memberships, etc.)
- Develop a standardized process for outreach, onboarding, and maintenance of partners.
- Research tools that we might use to better manage our partnerships.
- Find ways to engage partners beyond just offering a discount to our members (speaking at or sponsoring community events)
- Engaging members and partners on betahaus+ (our community network on Mighty Networks)
- And the fun part – increase community awareness and usage of perks!