betahaus is one of the leading coworking spaces in Europe with two locations in Berlin, a global network of partner spaces in 76 locations worldwide, and 1,000+ community events per year. In 2019 we opened 2 new houses in the city, and our team is growing fast!
Here's what you'll get when you join our team:
- An energetic, highly dynamic work atmosphere
- The opportunity to join a collaborative, fun and international team
- Free access to all our partner spaces and membership perks (ie. flexible work environment, global coworking membership, workshops, and more!)
- A chance to engage in one of the most prominent coworking communities in Europe
- Insight into the Berlin startup ecosystem
- Gain experience in a community management role
- Improve your sales and project management skills
Your responsibilities include...
- Support of the organization and production of weekly and monthly community events.
- Support at our Front Desk: Registering new members, providing information to guests and members, taking care of space.
- Working on new ideas for community events and activities.
- Working in improving the general well-being of our members.