betahaus is a coworking space, event space, & community headquartered in Berlin. In 2009, we set out to create a workspace where people could work on their own projects while exchanging knowledge, ideas, and inspiration. Today, we're one of the leading coworking spaces in Europe with two locations in Berlin, a global network of partner spaces in 76 locations worldwide, and 1,000+ community events per year.
We moved into two new houses at the end of last year, and because of that, our team is growing fast! We're looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Manager who can help structure and oversee various functions of marketing team as we work towards aggressive sales, retention, and revenue targets. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with the Marketing, Coworking, & Events teams to ensure everyone has the information, support, and structure they need.
What sets us apart from other coworking spaces is that we're a community first. We're a team that works hard, and also has a lot of fun together. We are do-ers, solution-centered, and collaborative.
* An energetic, highly dynamic work atmosphere
* The opportunity to join a collaborative, intimate, fun and international team
* A competitive salary & perks (ie. flexible work environment, global coworking membership, workshops, and more!)
* A chance to engage in one of the most prominent coworking communities in Europe
* Insight into the Berlin startup ecosystem
* The opportunity to grow within a global organization
* Developing and executing marketing initiatives
* Working collaboratively with coworking, events and sales teams to successfully plan and execute a diverse set of marketing initiatives that support the achievement of sales goals
* Executing the go-to-market cadence for the launch of new products, new locations and big announcements
* Understanding the sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of marketing at each stage of the funnel
* Supporting in implementation of local & global campaigns
* Representing the betahaus brand, mission and values
* Assist in the development of various digital marketing strategies
* Project managing a variety of marketing and campaign initiatives
* Manage the execution of coworking and events Communications strategies
* Managing internal and external communication workflows
* Improving communications structure within and across departments
2-4 years of experience across a variety of marketing areas
Project Management experience
Excellent communication skills
You are an enthusiastic, self-starter
You are enthusiastic about learning new marketing technologies
Starting date: ASAP
Think you’re the right fit for the job? Then send your CV and a short letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Know someone who might be interested? Share this post!