Clarify a vision and intention for the future (short & long term) and develop an actual plan to translate an idea or a concept into action!
You must also envision the impact you’ll have on your world as a result of living your purpose. Your actions—not your words—are what really matter.
Turn your Purpose in Action // Take your dream to the next level
Being connected to your purpose not only puts you in the driver’s seat of your life, it also provides clarity and direction for where you are heading.
The Purpose in Action Toolbox workshop gives you what you need to start living your life in a more meaningful way by connecting you with who you are and what you want in life, and by teaching you how to take action, starting today.
After having clarified your purpose, structured your dreams, and finding your inner voice, now it's time to envision your goals and start prototyping your business, your projects or personal growth.
In this session they will clarify a vision and intention for the future (short & long term) and develop an actual plan to translate an idea or a concept into experimental action.
- Focus and direction defining your short and long term objectives.
- An action plan to implement projects, businesses or personal transitions.
- Incorporate meaningful, purpose-infused language to create a document that speaks to you, not just to any person in your job or role.
- A practical visualization of your strengths, values and impact opportunities
- Feel empowered and confident to take action towards implementing your project.
- Leave with fresh perspectives and insights that will open you up to new ways of thinking, expanded possibilities, and an empowered connection to yourself, your relationships, and your impact on the world.
The workshop series
‘Purpose in Action Toolbox’ is a series of 6 weekly workshops in which Luiza and the Dream Facilitation team will help you explore different tools and methodologies to clarify your purpose, envision your goals and start prototyping your business, your projects or personal growth.
Each workshop is independent, so you can choose to attend the full-series (10% discount) or register for individual sessions:
1. Theory U, February 18th
2. Connecting the Dots, February 25th
3. Ikigai, March 3rd
4. Golden Circle, March 10th
5. Business Model Canvas, March 17th
6. Turning your Purpose into Action, March 24th
Luiza Arcuschin, founder of Dream Facilitation. Combining her business background and her knack for innovation, Luiza empowers individuals and organizations to discover, map and implement projects to fulfill their purpose. She offers hands-on consulting, group workshops, and free Meetups to turn ideas into action. Luiza is a creative strategist holding a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.