We live in a time of disruptive change.
Why do our attempts to deal with the challenges of our time so often fail?
Why are we stuck in so many personal and collective dilemmas?
It is possible to shift to a more conscious and collaborative way of seeing and acting in the world!
Theory U // Envision your process to change.
At this workshop we will introduce you to the Theory U methodology of leading profound change, developed at MIT by a group led by Otto Sharmer. Building upon two decades of action research at MIT, the process shows how individuals, teams, organizations and large systems can build the essential leadership capacities needed to address the root causes of today’s social, environmental, and spiritual challenges.
Using a combination of self-reflecting exercises, theory and body work, we want to help you to get a clearer understanding of your current situation in relationship with the world's current moment. The development of such understanding will allow you to connect to your vision and intentions in order to create a future of greater possibility.
"Connecting with your best future possibility and creating radical and powerful ideas requires learning to access the intelligence of the heart and the hand - not just the intelligence of the head."
Otto Sharmer, founder of Theory U
- An overview of the process to implement profound and sustainable change.
- The most important leadership skill: self-awareness.
- Exercises and methodologies to integrate head, heart and hands.
- Connect to with your inner strength and with the aspects of greatest importance to the situation you are dealing with.
- Clarity about where you are standing, what your challenges are and where you want to go.
- Feel supported and inspired by a group of like-minded individuals.
The workshop series
‘Purpose in Action Toolbox’ is a series of 6 weekly workshops in which Luiza and the Dream Facilitation team will help you explore different tools and methodologies to clarify your purpose, envision your goals and start prototyping your business, your projects or personal growth.
Each workshop is independent, so you can choose to attend the full-series (10% discount) or register for individual sessions:
1. Theory U, February 18th
2. Connecting the Dots, February 25th
3. Ikigai, March 3rd
4. Golden Circle, March 10th
5. Business Model Canvas, March 17th
6. Turning your Purpose into Action, March 24th
Luiza Arcuschin, founder of Dream Facilitation. Combining her business background and her knack for innovation, Luiza empowers individuals and organizations to discover, map and implement projects to fulfill their purpose. She offers hands-on consulting, group workshops, and free Meetups to turn ideas into action. Luiza is a creative strategist holding a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.