A workshop to apply the Golden Circle framework to help you crystallize your purpose and create a balance between your WHY, HOW and WHAT.
"What mark do you want to leave on the world?"
Golden Circle // Crystallise your purpose
Fulfillment comes when we live our lives on purpose. Whether you are an entrepreneur, an employee, a leader of a team, or are looking to find clarity on your next move, your WHY is the one constant that will guide you toward fulfillment in your work and life.
"Most of us go to our graves with our music still inside us, unplayed."
—Oliver Wendell Holmes
While we believe that everybody has a purpose, many people remain unconscious of it throughout their entire lives. The danger of it is that you may stay stuck in old patterns and habits and miss the opportunity to live a life that's true to yourself.
In this workshop we will apply the Golden Circle framework to help you crystalize your purpose and create a balance between your WHY, HOW and WHAT.
- Get a clearer idea of who you are and what you want, ready to start mapping out your dream.
- Crystalize your WHY, HOW and WHAT statement.
- Learn an easy framework to communicate from the inside-out and speak directly to the part of the brain that control emotions, behavior and decision-making.
- Get empowered and confident to take action towards implementing your project.
- Feel supported and inspired by a group of like-minded individuals.
The workshop series
‘Purpose in Action Toolbox’ is a series of 6 weekly workshops in which Luiza and the Dream Facilitation team will help you explore different tools and methodologies to clarify your purpose, envision your goals and start prototyping your business, your projects or personal growth.
Each workshop is independent, so you can choose to attend the full-series (10% discount) or register for individual sessions:
1. Theory U, February 18th
2. Connecting the Dots, February 25th
3. Ikigai, March 3rd
4. Golden Circle, March 10th
5. Business Model Canvas, March 17th
6. Turning your Purpose into Action, March 24th
Luiza Arcuschin, founder of Dream Facilitation. Combining her business background and her knack for innovation, Luiza empowers individuals and organizations to discover, map and implement projects to fulfill their purpose. She offers hands-on consulting, group workshops, and free Meetups to turn ideas into action. Luiza is a creative strategist holding a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.