28th November, 2018
19:00 - 23:00
It's Autumn and we are already missing our dear summer, so we want to make it warm and cosy, get together and share our favourite poems, of our own or of other authors, in any language. With or without experience, we invite everyone to come by to read out loud or to simply listen. There will also be projections and other surprises.
Here is how it works:
- Come over. Either to listen, to read, to improvise, or all at the same time.
- Bring your own poems/texts/songs, or those you love, in original version and translated to english (if possible).
- Bring anything you like: an instrument, good mood, handmade or poetry books if you have, for sharing.
- Bring your beautiful friends. Or not, as you wish.
- Bring a little paper gift. Can be a written poem, a photo, drawing, postcard - whatever you like.
- If you have nothing from the above, bring yourself :)
There will be wine, hot drinks, snacks, lovely people and who knows what else!
☀ Spread the word by sharing this event with your dearest! ☀
The event will take place at betahaus Event Space at Köpenicker Str. 154, 10997 - Berlin, Entrance A
Upcoming event dates: