31st May 2019
9:15 - 17:00
The event will kick off with coffees together (9am-10am), where you can share your freelance experiences, learn from others, or simply network with the other attendees. Then we cowork together (10am-5pm), so feel free to bring your work or a side project you’re working on. We'll unpack a freelancer/remote worker issue together too (12pm).
What you gain from attending:
- A free coworking day pass to this month’s venue (9am-5pm) and the chance to check out betahaus coworking facilities
- A chance to meet a small and dedicated group of independent professionals (“indie pros”) and freelancers :)
Freelance Friday is a global community for independents, creatives and entrepreneurs. Started by the CloudPeeps crew, we cowork together and tell stories once a month.
1) Do I have to be a "freelancer"?
We welcome anyone who is working remotely - freelancers, digital nomads, remote workers, entrepreneurs, creatives, tech peeps.
2) Do I have to cowork until 5pm?
NO. There's the option to stay until 5pm (thanks to our venue!), however if you wish to leave earlier, that's OK too.
3) Is it OK to work on something other than a computer?
YES, feel free to write, draw, or whatever it is you're currently working on (as along as it doesn't disturb your fellow attendees, of course!).
4) Where is the closest train station for this month's venue?
Closest one is U Kochstraße / Checkpoint Charlie.
Upcoming event dates: