29th January, 2020
17:00 - 19:00
betahaus Kreuzberg, Club Lounge, 1st Floor
On January 29th our Office Hour holders Melanie and Roland invite you to take a step out of your to do lists and support you for two hours!
• Are you looking for help in advancing your own positioning within your working life?
• Would you like to be more aware of your personal resources that strengthen you in your daily work?
• Would you like to better understand where the setbacks you might experience come from?
• Could you use help in untangling and reflecting your strengths and shortcomings?
• Are you uncertain about the expectations of others?
• Are you looking for a sharper focus on the expectations you have of yourself?
This workshop is for up to eight people to work on these and other questions. No one-fits-all solutions but they rather support you with finding new perspectives and your very personal answers.
HOW TO REGISTER
To secure your spot please register in advance by emailing one of the coaches: Melanie - email@example.com or Roland - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to cancel, please have the courtesy to do it via email 24 hours before the workshop, in order to give others the opportunity to join short-term.
ABOUT EVENT HOLDERS
Melanie and Roland are certified Systemic Coaches (artop – Institute at the Humboldt Universität zu Berlin) and Associate Coaches (DBVC) of Germany’s leading Association of Executive Coaching.
They are working as Coaches since 2016. Melanie Breunlein has long-term management experience in Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Public Affairs and Journalism.
Roland Frey will share his long-term and profound experience as HR-Director and Head of People‘s Development.