1st Thursday of the month
13:00 - 15:00
Meetingroom 1.3, 1st Floor, Rudi-Dutschke-Str 23, betahaus | Kreuzberg
About the Event
BOR&BAR helps you secure grant funding for your BIG idea!
If you didn’t know already, grant funding is a non-dilutive form of financing made available by government and public bodies. Its purpose is to support those ideas which today are too risky, too blue-sky or too low yielding commercially for private investors. During our monthly Office Hours slots we offer professional advice on how your organisation may benefit from grant funding.
We also share tips and tricks regarding the accurate identification of suitable grant programmes and the definition of investable grant proposals.
About Event holder
BOR&BAR specialises in helping organisations leverage grant funding to pursue strategic objectives.We believe that grant instruments can create significant value for recipients beyond the offset of costs. Over the last 10-years our team has successfully worked with clients, including start-ups, NGOs, large industrials, public sector organisations and research institutes, to optimise their engagement with grant programmes. We have worked across regional, national, and international grant funding programmes, matching our clients’ unique objectives to the most appropriate and impactful opportunity.
You can learn more about the work we do under www.BORandBAR.com
- To secure your spot please register in advance by sending an email to BOR&BAR.
- This Office Hours session is free for both betahaus members and non-members.
- In your email please indicate which 30-minute time slot you would like on the day.
- Once you arrive, please go to front desk and wait.
- If you would like to book a session but either all slots are already taken or you aren’t able to make it at a prescribed time, please write an email to BOR&BAR and she will try and find a solution.
Want to check out another Office Hours? Here you can find all our Office Hours listings.