Every last Tuesday of the month
10:00 - 11:00
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a complex piece of legislation that requires a thorough understanding of law as well as technical knowledge relating to data collection, retention and processing. Many companies, especially startups, struggle with setting up an effective system to comply with GDPR. Looking closely at what data is collected by the company, on what basis, for what purpose and how it is processed is a central piece of this puzzle.
In these coaching sessions, we will look at the data life cycle adopted by your company. Relying on a specific framework, we will define several actionable steps to be undertaken in order to make your company more GDPR compliant. You will have an opportunity to ask questions relating to GDPR compliance.
Dr. Mira Suleimenova is a digital law expert, specializing in the legal aspects of new technologies. With a background in international investment law and corporate leadership, she has a unique perspective on technical and social innovation.
• To secure your spot please register in advance via Calendly.
• Expert Sessions are 1-on-1 consultation sessions. Not a group workshop or a presentation.
• All Expert Sessions are now virtual.
• Only one session (30 minutes) per person per month.
• If you would like to cancel, please have the courtesy to email Mira to let her know.
Want to check out another Expert Sessions? Here you can find all our Expert Sessions listings.